While there are tons of videos available these days many people don’t always have the time to watch them all. That’s no reason to miss out on all that great content. After all, not all videos need to be watched when you can easily convert video into MP3 files. For example, maybe you’re interested in educational videos that teach about a particular topic, but don’t really offer a demonstration in the actual video. What about all those videos that are filled with great self-help tips and inspirational speeches? YouTube has many types of these videos that are loaded with useful information that are just as effective when heard. Did you know that you can easily convert YouTube videos to MP3 so that you can take them with you to listen to when you’re going for a jog or to listen to during long car rides?
With RealPlayer video converter, you can convert many different types of video files into the format you need for your computer or mobile device (cell phone, iPod, MP3 players). Once you convert video to MP3 you can take the files with you and listen to them on-the-go. RealPlayer works with a variety of video formats and you can use the app to convert video into MP3.
Save Your Videos To The Cloud
HOW TO USE REALPLAYER AS A VIDEO TO MP3 CONVERTER
1. Download RealPlayer by pressing the orange button in the top right hand corner of this page.
2. Once the application is downloaded follow the prompts to install it.
3. Now that RealPlayer is installed you can add videos already on your computer to the RealPlayer library. Open the RealPlayer app and go to the RealPlayer logo. There will be an arrow next to it, click that and there will be a drop down menu. Choose “File” and then select “Scan Disk for Media.” When the scanning is complete, select the videos on your computer that you want to add to the Library by checking the box next to the file name.
4. When the process is complete there will be a box that says Step 4 that explains the results of the scan. Check the box next to “Go to the Library after closing Scan Disk wizard” and press Finish. This will open the RealPlayer Library.
5. The Library should now be open and you’re ready to use the built-in video to MP3 converter. In the left panel of the screen, click “Convert To.” This opens the RealPlayer Converter. You can then drag the video from the library that you want to convert into MP3 into the box and it will add it to the list of videos to be converted.
6. Click to Select a Device and choose MP3 Audio Only and click OK.
7. Press the green Start button. RealPlayer’s built-in video to MP3 converter does the rest.
CONVERT VIDEO TO MP3 AND SEND THE NEW FILES DIRECTLY TO YOUR CELL PHONE OR MP3 PLAYER
The video to MP3 converter that’s included in the free RealPlayer video player can also convert video to MP3 audio files that can then be transferred directly to a mobile device so you can listen to it during car rides or jogs in the park. It’s simple to do. All you need to do is open the video stored on your computer, connect your phone to your computer via a USB synching cable (these cables are typically included when you buy a phone), and then click the convert program in RealPlayer. Once the file is converted and transferred to the phone, just unplug the mobile device and listen to the audio file on-the-go.
Here’s a video that shows you how to connect your phone to a computer and use RealPlayer to convert video to MP3 audio files. Once that’s complete you’ll be able to then transfer those files to a cell phone.
It’s easy to get these features for free, just click on the orange RealPlayer FREE Download button in the upper right hand corner of this page and you’ll be able to make an audio version of almost any video in just a few minutes.
Have any questions about how to convert YouTube video to MP3 files? Just leave us a comment below. We’d also love to hear about the type of videos you turned into MP3 files.