RealPlayer Includes Free Video Editing Software
Free Video Editor Lets You Do More with Video
The built-in free video editing feature that comes with RealPlayer is simple to use and can save you valuable space on your computer. Use the video trimmer to edit videos so you can start and end a video where you want and get rid of the rest. It can all be done in three easy steps. Once you have a perfectly trimmed video you can share it with Facebook friends, post it on Twitter, or upload it to YouTube.
Click the orange button below to download RealPlayer for Free.
How to Edit Videos with RealPlayer
When you add a video to your RealPlayer Library you can use the trim tool to quickly edit it. Use this tool to remove unwanted footage from your video. Here’s how to edit videos in RealPlayer on your PC:
- Click on a video in your RealPlayer Library that you want to edit and click the More button in the bottom menu bar and click Trim. (Note: You can also right-click on the video thumbnail and choose Edit and then click Trim.)
- The video will open in a player with a trim bar below. Click the green play button and click pause when you get to the point where you want the video to start. You can also click the Set Start and Set End buttons that appear when the video plays. Once you do that, you can click and drag the start and end handles in the trim bar.
- Click save trim. Rename the file when the Save As box appears and click Save. Don’t worry you’ll still have the complete video saved in your RealPlayer library.
Save Pictures from Videos Using RealPlayer’s Video Editing Software
Some videos are so beautifully shot that every frame is a cinematic gem. Why not save those video frames as a photo? You can use those pictures as screensavers for your computer, share them with friends, or transfer them to your mobile device so you always have them with you. RealPlayer’s video editor makes it easy to extract pictures from your videos in just a few seconds.
How to Save Pictures from Videos
When you add a video to your RealPlayer Library you can use the edit function to save a screen shot. Here’s how to save pictures from videos in RealPlayer on your PC:
- Click on a video in your RealPlayer Library. Click the More button in the bottom menu bar and click Trim. (Note: You can also right-click on the video thumbnail and choose Edit and then click Trim.)
- The video will open in a player with a trim bar below. Click the green play button and click the Save Picture button under the video screen when you see an image that you want to save as an image.
- Click save trim. Rename the file when the Save As box appears, choose where you want to store it, and click Save.When you’re done editing your video or saving a picture, just use the RealTimes app to share it on social media or send it to friends. You can do it directly from the RealPlayer library by clicking the Share button in the bottom menu bar.