BLOG UPDATE: Real Networks is thrilled to announce RealPlayer Cloud is now RealTimes. Read all about the exciting new product features of RealTimes.
Good news for our Canadian and European RealCloud customers! Google just announced that Chromecast is available in 11 more countries beginning today. Now RealCloud customers in those countries have one more easy way watch all of their videos on TV. The 11 countries include Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
RealCloud launched in Europe last month and we’re excited that our European customers now have one more platform for watching videos. In addition to Chromecast, videos can be watched on Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows 8 Modern UI, and Roku.
Casting a video from RealCloud is super easy:
- Connect your Chromecast to your TV and internet.
- Open up the RealCloud app.
- Click on the screen icon in the top-right corner of the RealCloud app.
- Select your Chromecast device name.
- Cast your videos from your app to your TV – you can even control the playback of your videos from the device.
Learn more about RealCloud on Chromecast.
Visit the Chromecast bog to get more info on today’s launch.
Happy casting Europe and Canada!